- To develop an environment so that academia can realize the need to work for the disease ridden people.
- To promote health realed research with systems approach.
- To implement systems approach in the care and management of human diseases that require long term treatment management.
- To take an initiative in the innovation of scientific methodology, tools and technology for chronic, infectious, congenital, metabolic, immunological and/or degenerative diseases that require long term treatment management.
- To generate scientific methodology for enhacement of quality of life (QoL) of the disease affected individual for counteracting the morbidity.
- To generate scientific rationality so that better health care and treatment can be provided with low cost under different socio-economic constraints, specially for SAARC countries.
- To develop a platform so that people from different academic background and training can work together to pursue the above mentioned direction.
- To develop a platform so that people from different institutional administrative structure and geographical distances can work together to pursue the above mentioned direction.
- To train and develop Professional Systems Biologists with interdisciplinary skill set.
- To create an awarness programme reagarding the importance of recruiting interdisciplinary skilled Systems Biologists.
|« News Update »|
All members are requested to attend all the meetings for discussion of the society proceedings. Please keep watching this page for notification.
In this section we will be displaying all our upcoming news and event updates from our society intermittently so stay tuned and keep watching this space.
Showcase Your Products & Services with SSBTR
Thanks for showing your interest. Our blog represents community based thinking on Systems Biology and Translational Resaerch. We constantly encourage new thoughts and that is the sole reason that we have created this process for the community.
Send a Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of your email should be the title of your post
The body of your mail should be your post in whatever formatting you prefer. But we will advise to keep it simple and plain for maximum readbility/
You should mention the following details at the bottom of your post as depicted below:
Your Firstname Lastname
Your Current Designation | Your Current Organization
Your Email Id | Your Mobile No
Link of your online profile
You can also attach 1 picture if you want but it should be in jpg format not exceeding more then 500kb.
Please note that all submitted posts will be published only if found suitable after a proper review by our web committee. The committee's discrestion in this matter is to be considered as final and non argumentive in all respect.